Belousov Sergey Aleksandrovich, Candidate of juridical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of state and law theory, Saratov State Law Academy (1 Volskaya street, Saratov, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The topicality of the article’s subject is determined by importance of integrating of different sources of law into a united system for legal development of the state. The goal of the article is to show up the most urgent problems of disba¬lance in the system of the law sources and to search ways of its elimination.
Materials and methods. Implementation of the research objectives was achieved through analyzing the legal norms of the Russian legislation. The theoretical base was composed from works by theorists of law of the pre-revolutionary period, the soviet period as well as by our contemporaries. The methodological potential included general scientific methods (dialectical method, analysis, synthesis) and special scientific methods (systematic, technical and comparative legal ones).
Results. The research resulted in development of a model of interaction of sources of law. The discussion about declaration of the judicial practice as a source of the Russian law was analyzed. The merits and demerits of contractual regulation of social relations were considered. The peculiarities of using a legal custom and a legal doctrine as sources of law in the modern Russian conditions were underlined.
Conclusions. The author came to the conclusion about an increase of importance of other sources of law, besides normative legal acts, in the national legal system. The list of obligatory conditions for maintenance of balance between different sources of law with the purpose of stabilization of the legal system of the society has been suggested.
legislative disbalance, disbalance in the legal system, source of law, form of law, «nonconventional» sources of law, normative legal act, normative agreement, legal custom, judicial practice, legal doctrine.
1. Kanan'kina E. S. Pravo i politika [Law and politics]. 2004, no. 10, pp. 10–19.
2. Zarubina M. A. Biznes v zakone [Business legislation]. 2008, no. 2, pp. 55–59.
3. Shebanov A. F. Formy sovetskogo prava [Forms of the soviet law]. Moscow, 1968, 216 p.
4. Voplenko N. N. Istochniki i formy prava: ucheb. posobie [Sources and forms of law: tutorial]. Volgograd, 2004, 102 p.
5. Vlasenko N. A. Yuridicheskaya tekhnika. Ezhegodnik [Juridical technique, Yearbook]. 2012, no. 8 «Demokratizatsiya pravotvorchestva: doktrina, praktika, tekhnika», pp. 40–45.
6. Khabrieva T. Ya., Tikhomirov Yu. A., Vlasenko N. A. et al. «O normativnykh pravovykh aktakh v Rossiyskoy Federatsii» (initsiativnyy zakonoproekt): proekt federal'nogo zakona [“On normative legal acts in the Russian Federation” (initiative bill): draft federal law]. Moscow, 2013, 70 p.
7. Baranov V. M. Yuridicheskaya tekhnika. Ezhegodnik [Juridical technique. Yearbook]. 2012, no. 6 «Tekhnika sovremennogo pravotvorchestva: sostoyanie problemy, modernizatsiya», pp. 42–50.
8. Khramov D. V. Netraditsionnye istochniki rossiyskogo chastnogo prava: dis. kand. yurid. nauk [Nonconventional soursec of the Russian private law: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of juridical sciences]. Saratov, 2010, 211 p.
9. Vereshchagin A. Sravnitel'noe konstitutsionnoe obozrenie [Conparative constitutional review]. 2007, no. 2 (59), pp. 136–145.
10. Zhuykov V. M. Sudebnaya praktika kak istochnik prava [Judicial practice as a source of law]. Moscow, 2000, pp. 78–90.
11. Livshits R. Z. Sudebnaya praktika kak istochnik prava [Judicial practice as a source of law]. Moscow, 1997, pp. 49–57.
12. Guk P. A. Sudebnaya praktika kak forma sudebnogo normotvorchestva v pravovoy sisteme Rossii: obshcheteoreticheskiy analiz: dis. d-ra yurid. nauk [Judicial practice as a form of creation of legal regulatory acts in the Russian legal system: general theoretical analysis: dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of juridical sciences]. Moscow, 2012, 412 p.
13. Polyakov S. B. Yuridicheskaya tekhnika. Ezhegodnik [Juridical technique. Yearbook]. 2012, no. 8 «Demokratizatsiya pravotvorchestva: doktrina, praktika, tekhnika», pp. 341–348.
14. Reutov V. P. Yuridicheskaya tekhnika [Juridical technique]. 2012, no. 6, pp. 426–431.
15. Taranovskiy F. V. Uchebnik entsiklopedii prava [Law encyclopedia textbook]. Yurev, 1917, 534 p.
16. Vestnik VAS RF [VAS RF bulletin]. 1996, no. 9.
17. Pechnikov A. P. Yuridicheskie issledovaniya [Juridical research]. 2013, no. 3, pp. 16–19.
18. Boshno S. V. Zhurnal rossiyskogo prava [Russian law journal]. 2003, no. 12, pp. 70–79.
19. Mal'ko A. V. Pravovaya politika i pravovaya zhizn' [Legal policy and life]. 2000, November, pp. 13–22.